This 2-day workshop helps you to enhance your communication style for the benefit of improved communication with your international colleagues and clients. It will provide an insight into your cultural values-base and how that affects your communication, as well as provide you with useful strategies for managing international meetings and presentations.
“People judge you by your actions, not your intentions. You may have a heart of gold – but so does a hard-boiled egg.”
- Understanding and misunderstanding in international situations – critical incident
- Intercultural Awareness Profiling.
- 7 Dimensions of Culture.
- International meeting and presentation styles.
- Virtual communication – advantages and pitfalls.
- Multinational team working.
- Corporate Culture.
- Inside-out Model of International Communication Excellence.
- Personality type, values and culture and communication.
- Communicating effectively in English in multinational teams.
On completion of this programme, you will:
- Be more self aware in international meetings.
- Modify and improve your communication style for international contexts.
- Understand your international colleagues better and build better relationships.
- See improvements in virtual communication, meetings and presentations.
- Be better prepared for international negotiations and other challenging situations.
International Communication and Cultural Awareness is a 2-day workshop.
Who should attend
Anyone working in or managing international teams.