Joy is a highly successful Executive Coach and Facilitator with over twenty years’ experience. She achieves outstanding results, and has worked with an extensive list of organisations, Her portfolio of clients includes Aviva, Euphony Communications, Norwich Union, Centrica, Price Waterhouse, Interactive Products and Microsoft.
Joy guides individuals and organisations confidently through organisational change, and times of personal transition or challenge. She has a thorough understanding of leading edge transformational approaches and an unerring instinct about what will be most effective in a particular circumstance. Her extraordinary results with Boards and management at all levels have been proven to last long-term and create major positive results for their organisations. She is passionate about working with individuals and companies to reach ever higher levels of commitment, motivation, fulfilment and profitability within their organisation.
She has very highly developed communication and relationship skills, quickly generating trust, openness and high motivation with both individuals and groups. She is prepared to challenge and empower at the same time. Joy combines a supportive approach for individuals with an incisive insight into the areas where critical change and action is needed.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive Coaching, & Mentoring: Senior Executives & Key Professionals.
- Management and Leadership: Driving performance through leadership & management skills, including strategy planning, communication, influencing internally, managing upwards etc.
- Team Performance & Coaching: Board and senior teams, restructuring, performance and regrouping; sustainable change.
- Design and delivery of high potential programmes, coaching and mentoring programmes, personal skills training and management development.
- Transition Leadership Enhanced communication Internal and external stakeholders.
- Coach/facilitate collectively and individually high potentials around career development, overcoming potential obstacles and making challenges into opportunities. The focus is on maximising potential and influencing effectively throughout the organisation.
- BA Hons in English Literature and Psychology, Master Trainer in NLP, intensive coaching training in the USA
- Day to Day Management: managing meetings, time management.
- Change Management: Strategic and operational level, individual development plans, competencies and measurement to improve performance.
Enabling a synthesis of the strategic with tactical implementation in the work place.